Livet med hest sker på godt og ondt. Derfor hedder vi Malgré Tout, som på fransk betyder ‘på trods af alt’. Derudover kan det være umådelig svært at beskrive, hvor meget ens hest egentlig betyder for én, og hvilket forhold, man har til den. Måske kan disse citater hjælpe dig? De hylder hesten og fremhæve det smukke såvel som det svære ved at være hesteejer. Har du et favoritcitat, så deltag endelig i afstemningen på vores Facebook-side.
28 smukke citater om heste
1. Home is where your horse is. Take care of it. – Ukendt.
2. Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. – W.C. Fields.
3. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. – Winston Churchill.
4. I’ve often said there is nothing better for the inside of the man, than the outside of the horse. – Ronald Reagan.
5. Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. – John Wayne.
6. A horse doesn’t care how much you know until he knows how much you care. Put your hand on your horse and your heart in your hand. – Pat Parelli.
7. I’d rather ride on a Mustang, than in one. – BaileyAnn Neal.
8. No heaven can heaven be, if my horse isn’t there to welcome me. – Ukendt.
9. For one to fly, one needs only to take the reins. – Melissa James.
10. Horses lend us the wings we lack. – Pam Brown.
11. A man on a horse is spiritually, as well as physically, bigger then a man on foot. – John Steinbeck.
12. A horse gallops with his lungs, Perseveres with his heart, And wins with his character. – Tesio.
13. I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a horse. – John Galsworthy.
14. A pony is a childhood dream. A horse is an adulthood treasure. – Rebecca Carroll.
15. There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favorite places is on the back of my horse. – Rolf Kopfle.
16. We have almost forgotten how strange a thing it is that so huge and powerful and intelligent an animal as a horse should allow another, and far more feeble animal, to ride upon its back. – Peter Gray.
17. In their eyes shine stars of wisdom and courage to guide men to the heavens. – Jodie Mitchell.
18. The history of mankind is carried on the back of a horse. – Ukendt.
19. No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses. – Herman Melville.
20. One can get in a car and see what man has made. One must get on a horse to see what God has made. – Ukendt.
21. The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact
with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom. – Sharon Ralls Lemon.
22. A well-being horse leaves hoof prints on your heart. – Ukendt.
23. Isn’t nature’s most beautiful creature a horse in it’s right element? – Ukendt.
24. Horses do not care how much you know until they know how much you care. – Ukendt.
25. The best therapist has fur and four legs – so remember take care of it. – Ukendt.
26. If you have gained the trust of a horse, you have won a friend for life. – Ukendt.
27. Horses bring us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom. – Ukendt.
28. A horse’s beauty, strength and grace are humble enough to carry a man upon its back. – Ukendt.
Vær med i afstemningen
Hvilket ét kunne du bedst lide? Skriv nummeret på din(e) favorit(ter) i kommentaren til opslaget med denne artikel på Facebook. Så afslører vi de tre mest populære citater senere på ugen.
Læs også: 25 ting, du (måske) ikke vidste om heste