Malgré Tout Media A/S is looking for an intern with interests, skills and knowledge in the area of digital marketing for our international team.
Who are we? Malgré Tout is an online lifestyle media platform targeting riders and horse owners around the world. We have a Danish website with 50,000+ readers a month and recently we launched an English site as well. We provide free content, including daily articles, and a monthly e-magazine. Hereby we cover everything there is to know about the equestrian sport and lifestyle.
We are on an innovative journey and our aim is to be the best horse media out there. That means our platform and the tools surrounding it are constantly evolving and new solutions are developed by our team of skilled specialists. We are now looking for a profile who can contribute to the creative environment. You will be connected to the Sales and marketing team but we all work together towards the same goals.
We are located in Holbæk, only 45 minutes from Copenhagen. About the internship
Your main tasks will be:
- Solve tasks in the digital marketing space
- Work with and optimize our different platforms and digital solutions
- Create actions that can bring us closer to our costumers and users
We offer: We offer you the opportunity to develop your skills and strengthen your experience in content production and SoMe communication. Furthermore, you will be a part of:
- An exciting and humorous workplace, where we combine work and interests
- A flexible workplace where you can make your own mark on the tasks
- A goal oriented environment with short deadlines and concurrents cases
- A possibility to improve you technical skillset and experience working in a media environment
- Together with us define some goals you would like to achieve.
- You have interests in topics like marketing automation, WordPress platforms, SEO, data boards, KPI´s, Facebook pixels, link building and other cool digital marketing hacks
- You have experience or a huge passion regarding one or more digital tools that support one or more of the topics
- You listen to podcasts, watch tutorials, read books around one or more of the topics
- Have sharp English communication skills
- You mindset is to solve a problem by watching a youtube video or google it
- Experience with WordPress is an advantage
You will work from Holbæk so you need to have ability to meet in the office. If you are up for the job, send us a short application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the job, you are welcome to contact COO Jonas Rugh Hansen on phone: 31688220 from monday – friday 9-16 or on mail email@example.com
Start time is as fast as possible.